- Derived from the high-altitude organic valleys of mighty Karakorum & Himalayan region of Gilgit-Baltistan Pakistan
- 100% Pure & Organic
- Certified from PCSIR
- The best Wheat-Alternative for people with Wheat-allergy
- An excellent dietary alternative, particularly for people with Celiac disease and gluten-allergy
- MOQ – 2kg
Himalayan Organic Buckwheat Flour (Naturally Gluten-Free) – 3kg
Buckwheat is one of the healthiest and most versatile whole grains that many consider it to be a Superfood. Buckwheat is actually the seed of a flowering fruit and it completely gluten-free, leading people with gluten-intolerance to seek it out as a flour alternative. Buckwheat’s well-balanced starch, protein, fat and mineral composition has found a renewed interest. Additionally, its seeds compose proportionately more starch and less fat content than fellow oil seeds, hence can be handled in a way like any other staple grains. Buckwheat (Fagopyrum Esculentum – scientific name) belongs to family polygonacy considered pseudo cereal. more detailed information related to svenska online casinon. Locally in Gilgit-Baltistan it is known as “Bro” in Balti language, “Brao” in Shina language and it is known as “Trunba” in Urdu language.
Where Buckwheat is Found?
Buckwheat is cultivated in high-altitude valleys of mighty Karakorum and Himalayan ranges of Gilgit-Baltistan Paksitan, above an altitude of 6500-8300 fit. According to the latest research Buckwheat cultivated in hilly (high-altitude) areas of Baltistan contain high value of nutrition as compared to other varieties and other cultivated in other regions. Also, a research revealed that the micronutrient content increase with increase in altitude.
Health Benefits/ Medicinal Value of Buckwheat:
According to the nutritional facts and research findings, Buckwheat is high-altitude areas of Gilgit-Baltistan have following features and can be used for following purposes:
- Buckwheat is Naturally “GLUTEN-FREE”, therefore, it is best for Celiac Patients (Gluten-allergy & Wheat-allergy).
- Rutin present in Buckwheat strengthen capillary walls, therefore, it is known as “Cardiovascular friendly” grain.
- Buckwheat is good source of magnesium which is instrumental in improving blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
- Buckwheat contains Selenium 25.97mg/100g, which is an anti-diabetic character, so it is best for Diabetic patients.
- Buckwheat contains Zinc (Zn) 3.35mg/100g. Iron and Zinc are collectivelyu known as Immuno-nutrients, which help strengthen immune system.
- Buckwheat is also beneficial for Childhood Asthma, Gallstones, Anti-ageing, and helps Hair-growth.
- Buckwheat is considered among the best source of high-quality easily digestible proteins, fiber and energy.